Wednesday 22 January 2014

There are times in life when I attract tough experiences into my life. This is when I need to learn lessons and dive deep into that experience. 
When I am willing to be vulnerable I increase my ability to be intimate and mindfully connected to others.

The book Warrior Love was begun on retreat in Crete and is going into production 6 months later with Balboa Press. (Subsidiary of Hay House.)

One insight is clear to me that I attract exactly the right people and inspiration to work through these tough experiences. 

I have learnt so much about myself and those who are close to me. 
I am learning to live what I teach and become more transparent.
I affirm that out of tough experiences arises authentic character strength.

If any body reads this I would love to make genuine contact. THANKS 

No comments :

Post a Comment