Thursday 12 June 2014

Transparency means less Hooks & Lies

Becoming a transparent congruent person.
When I hide any deep personal change in me from others, whom I want to be intimate with, it opens a wound in my heart and also in the person’s heart that I love. (Because I know intuitively when my partner makes love to another, I know somewhere in my soul this has happened.) So then my body tells me, it’s time to tell the truth, but somehow I rationalize the falseness I feel, and tell myself it will go away. Then the dis-ease in my mind, body and soul can become worse and my body shouts to my mind, tell the truth. One of those truth’s is me becoming a man who loves intimacy, that includes consensual sex with another (but I did not tell my primary partner). This secret has hurt my partner and I am truly sorry.

This action undoes trust in self and from those who love you. So now I face the truth and learn a much harder lesson. My wife is choosing to leave me. I have brought this upon myself and I take full responsibility for this. I want to learn warrior love that is honest right from the beginning and not hide that I am a natural polyamorous man.

No comments :

Post a Comment