Wednesday 24 December 2014

POWER OF INTENTION.

As I write, I realize the importance of “beckoning intent”, a concept developed by Carlos Castaneda. I am reminded of Wayne Dyer’s book, Power of Intention, in which he quotes from Castaneda’s book, The Active Side of Infinity. Wayne read this just before undergoing successful surgery on his artery:

Intent is a force that exists in the universe. When sorcerers (those who live in the Source) beckon intent, it comes to them and sets up the path for attainment, which means that sorcerers always accomplish what they set out to do.

I want to invite and live in the Source in this time of personal pain, and I want to retain this integrity in the rest of my life so I can learn and teach. I experience the Source when I meditate. Where I learn to listen with an open heart!
 When I am truly listened to by Source it’s like a close friend. I feel my eyes water, and my inner power of wisdom rises up into awareness. Then what I face in life feels like lessons to be learned. I believe this: that to give a person the gift of being truly listened to, can enrich love and inspiration for living.
I experience this listening power in self-help groups, where Source is working to help each other listen with such warrior love. I love such intimacy.
In the early days, as I started to grow, I was naive. I saw some counselors, and what unraveled was the revelation of my fear of life and that I had been living my life without any true understanding of love … the love inside me. This man’s—this hurt boy’s—rage at his own upbringing came through with such venom! I grew up scared to feel how scared I was. Have you experienced fear dominating your life? Fear of self and of life, I believe, this anxiety kills us early and attracts a lot of destruction into our lives. I see this so often in men as they open their mouths to speak about how they live life. The beliefs and feelings of mistrust and rage surface so quickly. Even in men who appear so knowledgeable, cynicism breaks their hearts. So let’s do our lives differently!


No comments :

Post a Comment