Friday 2 January 2015

DO I REALLY WANT TO GROW IN 2015? Excerpt from LOVE THE MIRACLE YOU ARE.

One of the biggest freedoms for me was to realise nobody can think in my mind except me! I control my mind, not my parents, teachers, friends, politicians or any religious faith leaders. Yet we learned as children about life and about our selves from the limiting beliefs and reactions of the adults around us. Many of us come from families where our parents (or their substitutes) did not love themselves. Consequently it would be hard, if not impossible, for each of us to love our selves from a place of deep respect.

“If I don’t love me how can I really love any so called God or my neighbour?”

My life is very simple, yet at times not easy; it is learning to love the miracle of me, not selfishly, then helping others to love themselves, if they are willing. 
I have also learnt that if I really want to change and grow; I need to learn about how my mind works then use it with a higher loving intention. If you want to change your life, ask and challenge yourself with this question:

Do I really want to change and grow?
Am I willing to do what it takes even when the going can get tough?’
My love to you in this New Year.


No comments :

Post a Comment