Wednesday 26 March 2014

My Purpose in writing warrior love.

"My life’s purpose
I am a man whose life is dedicated to assisting myself and other people to know it’s okay to love yourself – , especially when life is tough.Throughout forty years of work, I have been privileged to witness a climate of new beliefs being sown in the garden of people’s minds and an incredible ability to find an inner power to change their lives against all odds for the better. Simply, I teach humans (by being a willing conduit myself) to love themselves by replacing beliefs that are based on lies.  I teach them to sow the belief that they can freely choose to support a new life of love, truth, creativity, and peace. I am constantly learning from each person I work with, so I am continually working on my dark corners, as you will read in this book….
My calling
I invite you to come to a place where all the questions you’ve ever asked yourself are answered from deep inside the emerging authentic you.
I journey to the power within. I believe this wise, all-knowing power can help us dissolve lies we have heard and believed about ourselves and about how life needs to be lived just to fit in to a so-called norm. Everyday reality can dictate our reactions to life, and the “to do” lists become seemingly endless. Whereas a retreat to the desert enables each of us to see more clearly, open the heart of our mind, and reveal the fundamental truth that we are vast miracles of love in the making. I feel truly challenged to rise above all limitations and go through a healing process of change. I invite you to join me. Hopefully, you will come through the journey with some insights about your ability to find love deep inside you and heal what has stopped you from being connected to this whole-hearted you. This is a book for men, but also for women—both adults and teenagers. Yet I am so aware that we men can feel so alone and often protect ourselves with appearing okay, yet crying out for love inside. I want to serve men by saying it’s truly okay to love you; to let you know you can change your life by learning love as an inside job! I want to share the possibility that male energy can be truly self-healing.

As I relay my story, I ask one favor: Will you please suspend your judgments? Watch those critical thoughts; you may learn something about yourself, your beliefs, and your possible prejudices inside your subconscious mind. You may fear what I may say about myself. Well, I ask you to go beyond your surface reaction and dive deeper."
A daily excert  from my book Warrior Love. 


No comments :

Post a Comment