Monday 24 March 2014

RETREAT

The Power of Retreat


I want to invite all who read Warrior Love to go on a retreat with me into the desert of your lives, where possible negative secrets you have bought into, whether consciously or unconsciously, throughout your short or long life come to the surface. A retreat is a place where you can take yourself out of the daily life of job (or no job), listening to news, watching TV, reading newspapers, playing on computers, and dealing with people. Here, you live with your evolving truth. All the great teachers went into the desert to re-find the truth of what they believed beyond all conditioning. Your retreat to find your truth maybe to meditate, go for a walk. It might be in your kitchen, your bedroom, the little room, the bath, or a garden hut. I have often retreated to my own counseling hut. You could be in a mental prison or an actual institution of despair.  I ask you: “Can you find your retreat, somewhere safe to learn and be conscious of being the real you? Then embracing changes you see in the mirror of your life.”
My love Roger

No comments :

Post a Comment