Monday 22 September 2014

HUMANS PUNISH MANY TIMES, ANIMALS USUALLY ONCE! Excerpt from Warrior Love

If you disagree with everything I have said…

What can you do to me, a sixty-five-year-old man?” Can you imprison me for being who I am? This book is not just about confession; it’s about dissolving all the hooks and threats that our double-standard society puts on us; that each of us helped to make!
I now want to come from the angle that, when I am truthful with a caring, loving intention, I can truly connect to my divine intention and to that similar, yet unique, part in you, which has learned to keep so many secrets that hurt you in your mind, body, and soul. This may be an assumption. Are you squeaky clean?
Looking out from this mountain villa, I see a deep blue sky. There are no clouds of guilt, resentment, or fear. What blocks love and forgiveness is constant criticism. In addition, the cloudy thunderous thoughts of self-criticism gradually kill the ability of the soul to receive from Spirit. My own self-criticism so often comes from my belief in my guilt. Don Miguel explains in his book, The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom that humans have long memories and will chastise themselves a thousand times—or others will do so. In the animal kingdom, a mistake is acknowledged and addressed only once by both the offender and his or her companions. Would it not be healthier in our society to stop making ourselves so full of fear and just love whom we are?

I have seen people come out of places of despair, like churches and mosques, looking so beaten down with fear for being human. I know there is a loving being that must cry at how we have conditioned ourselves to create so much violence inside and outside in our world, all in the name of what appears to be spiritual. I want to cry from my heart: “Please let us stop saying and believing, ‘My god is better than your god’!” This comes from such wounded conditioning and consciousness. I realize I never want to be perfect! I am me, and that includes both my tough and my loveable parts. This combination makes me human and spiritually more aware and connected to life. A little story: A tramp knocks at the door of a church, and no one will let him in. Suddenly, a voice echoes from above (God). “Don’t bother! I’ve been trying to get in there for ages!”

No comments :

Post a Comment