Thursday 20 February 2014

Liberating Love

Liberating Love!

Sex with no judgement becomes love that serves and heals on every level!

In my experience to touch someone is to heal, if the touch occurs without judgement of self and the other.

Sometimes if I am truly vulnerable and exposed to another, in the act of sexual intimacy, it may bring my insecurities to the surface. I may cry in my heart with questions.

Am I just loved for my body? Am I wise? Am I just lustful? Am I attractive? Am I too old/young? Am I too inexperienced? Am I Just wanting to be spent in orgasm? Is my penis too big or too small?

Sex without judgement, with someone who sees all of you, I believe allows you go to the deepest truth of each other’s being.

We communicate on a deep level that we are seen and valued. This allows me to desire her from my deepest sexual desire. Not just nipple or vagina.

Sex for me is capable of producing the highest form of energy that is not drug-induced. The pleasure to my physical form heals my spirit, my mind and dissolves any misconception that the body is bad.

I am taken to a place of pre-shame like a 2/4 year old where I am balanced in body, mind and spirit. There is no separation.

Allow your desire to draw you into the deepest giving of love as possible, even without a sex partner, to heal yourself. Experience self-pleasure with fantasy without shame or repression. The now moment brings wholeness.

The urgent invitation of desire activates the deepest longings and heart-gifts to come to your whole body.

You become liberated love consciousness. You no longer worry about penis size or vagina size. You listen to the cries of pleasure. The soul singing out in ecstasy.

Love your love Roger 21st feb 14


No comments :

Post a Comment