Wednesday 12 February 2014

WHO IS WARRIOR LOVE FOR? YOU.

I want Warrior Love to inspire at least one person YOU! To know there is an alternative to monogamy and possible monotony over time.
I want to help YOU create a new possibility, a different choice than divorce or secret affairs.

Through my own divorce from a woman I love, after 27 years. I track my journey in the last 5 years of my marriage keeping secret my affairs that involved emotional and sexual intimacy. 

There is an old saying: "When you hit a problem in life that you have created, there is something to learn! Not something to do. 

Warrior love offers what I have learnt over the last year.

1. I learnt that Polyamory could be a viable way of expressing love emotionally and sexually to more than one person. However being open and honest to all parties concerned. (Which I flouted!)

2. By writing the book I chart why my early male childhood (with negative conditioning)  made me rationalise the secret affairs.

3. Warrior Love is my personal vision for human beings to embrace the possibility of learning why and how to build trust and love in open relationships.

4. I ask: Could warrior men and women help make this world a safer place to love each other, for future generations? Could we learn how to dissolve or handle our jealousy and possessiveness in intimate relationships, the positive being there are less separations and divorces that hurt all involved, especially children.

The simple aim, not easy, is to prevent divorces and separations. Or to make parting company a much more honest and open process   without carrying such pain and hurt into future relationships.

If warrior love can help YOU heal unmet needs in an intimate relationship and become brave and wise in sharing this honestly with those you love, then the book will serve its purpose, through offering Polyamory as an alternative to hiding in monogamy, without having secret affairs.

The book is published by Balboa Press a division of Hay House and online by amazon.co.uk and Amazon. com and Barnes & Noble. In kindle, hard and softback.



No comments :

Post a Comment