Monday 17 February 2014

Working with a film crew to promote Warrior Love without EGO!

This weekend filming has created such an adventure for me in telling the world: What is Warrior Love? And who is the book is aimed at? (published by Balboa Press a division of Hay House)

From the sad separation from my partner after 27 years, has come my vision for Warrior Love to champion a whole new way of understanding love, and how relationships can become far more open and honest. 

I have spent the weekend with three lovely people called:
                "The Core Resonance film crew!"
They have done an excellent film by inspiring me to tell how Warrior Love came into being. 

When the magic of love permeates painful experiences, I believe a rainbow is formed deep inside our hearts and we can expand our mind, body and soul to heal every aspect of our lives. 

Sometimes do you wake in the middle of the night in despair? 

I know I can. I rehearse with my ego how tough life is. Then I know to meditate and serve myself with self-compassion.

For whom do I act? I act to serve YOU! in this book.
The film Warrior Love will come out in a few weeks.
My love and support to you all Roger King 

No comments :

Post a Comment